I picked it up from Dollhouse.
i finally drew a kyoko sticker design and updated my storenvy! if anyone has any suggestions or wants me to design more stickers, message me and i’ll see what i can do! ♡(*´∀｀*)人(*´∀｀*)♡
Coming in 2018 is Disney’s next fairy tale mythology animated feature film, set amongst the South Pacific islands, rendered in a ‘painterly-style CGI’ (think the Paperman short): and y’all are going to LOVE IT:
The main character will be Moana Waialiki, a sea voyaging enthusiast, and the only daughter of a chief in a long line of navigators. When her family needs her help, she sets off on an epic journey. The film will also include demi-gods and spirits taken from real mythology.
Everyone!! After years and years, Paint Tool SAI is finally getting an upgrade! Go try the Paint Tool SAI 2 beta!
Just a few of the new features:
- 64 bit/multi-core support
- Font tool with text layers
- Bigger canvases! Up to 100,000 x 100,000px canvas size for 64 bit
- Bigger max brush size (up to 5000px)
- Circle and line rulers
- Perspective ruler (guide lines for 1 - 3 point perspective)
- Select/edit multiple layers at once
- Upgrade for free if you already have a SAI 1 license
Paint Tool SAI is my number one recommended art program for digital painters and this just makes it even better! The new font tool and canvas size limits, especially, should make it so much easier for people trying to make comics.
This is still in beta, so it’s untranslated and has some bugs. But it’s still great news! Go try it out!